Permanent Makeup Beauty by Kim Bruni
Your Permanent Makeup Solution in Geneva, NY
To learn about the specific Permanent Makeup procedures we offer, click here.
What IS Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup, also known as micropigmentation, cosmetic tattooing or micro blading, is the art of implanting color under the skin using a needle. It is not designed to replace makeup , rather a implantation of color that enhances ones natural beauty. Touch-ups are a part of thr process are are done usually a month after the procedure. Touch-ups are included in the initial price when appointments are made within the suggested time frame.
Permanent Makeup application has been an accepted practice for many years and when correctly applied by a professional permanent makeup artist, your permanent makeup will look natural and last for many years to come.
Advantages of Permanent Makeup
Permanent makeup for eyebrows ends the hassle of drawing brows evenly/correctly everyday, or worrying if you have just smudged or wiped part of your eyebrow off.
Permanent eyeliner makeup puts an end to irritated eyes from topical eye liner, smeared off smudges, watery eye streaks, and residue collections in the corners of the eyes and the impossibility of applying eyeliner to moist skin in a humid environment like the bathroom. Permanent makeup for lips ends unwanted transfer of lipstick color to objects and people.
Permanent Micro pigments come in many more colors than over-the-counter cosmetics and are custom blended for your skin tone, eye color and hair color. Permanent Makeup gives you a more natural look that could never be attained with conventional makeup. The tools used to apply permanent eyeliner and permanent eyebrow color are smaller than cosmetics brushes. Tattoo needles get closer to your lash line and give you a very fine line when creatng hairstrokes on your eyebrows.
By applying permanent pigment color to tattoo permanent eyebrow makeup, permanent eyeliner makeup, and permanent lip color, you can now “wake up with perfect permanent makeup” every day!
Some Benefits of Permanent Makeup Include:
- Enhances natural appearance
- Restores self confidence
- Having professionally applied makeup every day
- Pigments are mixed to your skin tone, hair and skin tone
- Does not smear or wash off
- Perfect for individuals with visual impairment
- Helpful for individuals who suffer from arthritis or motor skill difficulties
Common Reasons for Choosing Permanent Makeup
The convenience of permanent makeup cannot be overstated but the most common reasons why women enjoy permanent makeup are:
- I don’t like the way I look without makeup
- Visual impairment, and unsteady or arthritic hands make it difficult to apply topical cosmetics
- I am tired of drawing it on
- Makeup application is a time consuming inconvenience
- I don’t know how to do it right
- I don’t always apply it consistently on both sides of my face
- I can’t keep it on while I exercise
- I hate having to apply makeup every morning
- I can’t go swimming or shower without ruining my makeup
- I have allopecia
- I am allergic to eye makeup
- Makeup is getting too expensive
- Over-the-counter brow colors only come in 4 colors and never look right
- I fear my eyebrows will smear if anyone touches my forehead
- I rub my eyes a lot at work and it destroys my eye makeup
- Permanent makeup is the perfect solution for women who want to wake up with perfect makeup,
and have it stay perfect all day, every day and night
Copyright © 2017: Lasting Impressions Salon
590 PreEmption Road
Geneva, NY 14456